Do you require uPVC double glazing installation or repair in Preston? CGS Glazing are trusted installers of uPVC windows and doors and have operated in the Preston area for 25 years, including in New Longton, Lea, Fulwood, Longridge, Walton-le-Dale, Bamber Bridge and Lostock Hall.
Services we offer in Preston
- Double glazed window replacement
- uPVC window installation
- GRP, uPVC and timber composite door
- Aluminium bi-fold door installation
- uPVC external door installation
- Conservatories and garden room construction
- uPVC fascias, soffits, cladding and guttering
- Door and window repair – glass, handles, locks, hinges
- Conservatory repair and roof upgrades
Double glazed window replacement
Does your double glazing look unsightly due to condensation inside the glass unit? This is caused by a failed seal and will compromise thermal performance, allowing heat to escape through the affected window. It can be a simple and inexpensive fix if you call in the experts.
The skilled team at CGS are able to carry out double glazed window replacement while retaining your original uPVC, aluminium or timber frame, potentially saving you hundreds of pounds.
Composite door installation
We entered the composite door market in 2011 and have installed many units in Preston and the surrounding area, becoming a leading installer in the North West region.
uPVC window and door repair
CGS are able to carry out a wide range of repairs to your property, from simple door lock and handle repairs through to the renovation of uPVC, hardwood and aluminium conservatories.
A common issue we encounter is draughty windows, something that our skilled technicians are able to resolve with the replacement of failed hinges. We’re also able to replace friction/restrictor stays and install roof vents.
Why choose CGS?
- Experienced and highly skilled glaziers
- Clean, tidy and considerate installation team
- We listen to our customers and deliver according to their requirements
- We install high-quality products from leading manufacturers
- Trusted by customers in Preston for 25 years
- All staff are Disclosure Scotland (CRB) checked
- FENSA registered (no. 27980) and fully insured